Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bows and Leather...I'm Sensing a Dichotomy Here...

So the thing is, I started making bows for little baby girl:
Simple enough, right? But then I got creative and thought I'd make some more:

And then I figured out how to make fabric bows, and things have just gotten out of control since then:
Some of them are awesome, some of them are prototypes, so don't judge

They know me by name at Joanne's.

Also, these suckers arrived on my doorstep yesterday...and I need someone to tell me that I am, in fact, kick-ass enough to wear them:

Yeah, Doc Marten Phinas...ordered when I was going through my Girl With The Dragon Tattoo phase...I re-read all the books, watched all the movies and decided that I, too can be a hardcore, kick ass computer hacker. You know, minus the computer hacker (although I did ask Luke if he would teach me. I got a resounding 'no' to that one).

I even bought a pleather jacket!

Then little munchkina made her debut and I got soft around the edges...what can I say?

The question is, do I rock them anyway?

Answer: Yes! These boots are why black leggings were invented!

1 comment:

  1. Validation delivered. You can totally wear those boots.

    ReplyDelete