It has horses to one side, and a babbling creek to the other...and get this, no freaking bathrooms.
A pregnant lady's nightmare. But Finn didn't care because he's got diapers and Luke didn't care because he has the bladder of a camel, so it was all good.
Finn saw the horses and literally squealed with delight. That's right, squealed. He takes after his momma.
He's not much for touching them though which is completely understandable when this animal, whose head is as big as him, is all up in his business. So cute.
When all was said and done and we were all just a bit too cold for comfort, we headed back home where I promptly resumed my newest obsession, decorating little birdy's room.
Oh, it is so much fun.
I haven't felt this productive in a long time. Yesterday I took a perfectly brand new white frame and sanded the crap out of it, painted it, and then sanded it some more...you know, to make it look old and junky. Totally in style. But feels totally pointless when you're actually making it look that way.
I'm a slave to trends what can I say?
Today I made pretty flowers to go next to said frames. It's all about texture people.



No comments:
Post a Comment