And so far so good. I'm feeling fantastic, eating better, I'm working out tons (probably too much, but whatever), and I'm absolutely ready to meet this little birdy, even though I know I'm going to have to wait about 15 more weeks.
Don't mind the random corner missing...editing error. I'm computer incompetent.Things I'm doing to pass the time include:
Watching Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars because I'm trying to be a teenage girl like that.
Decorating like crazy...even though the FOUR frames I bought for pictures were vetoed by either my mom or Luke...but whatever on them 'cause it's MY room to decorate! Suckers!
(That was mean. Their opinion matters, I swear. I love them both, etc etc.)
Eating, like, 14 apples a day because it is the healthiest craving I have, so I just keep 'em coming.
Pinning on Pinterest, thanks to Amanda for her help with that. Remember? Me? Computer incompetent? That's right.
Chasing after that lil' hell devil I call Finn. He's getting crazier/faster/funnier/more disobedient/more energetic every. single. day. It's great fun. Great, exhausting fun. I'm sure having two kids with this guy on hand is going to be a BREEZE.
*cough cough* yeah, right *cough*
Watching Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars because I'm trying to be a teenage girl like that.
Decorating like crazy...even though the FOUR frames I bought for pictures were vetoed by either my mom or Luke...but whatever on them 'cause it's MY room to decorate! Suckers!
(That was mean. Their opinion matters, I swear. I love them both, etc etc.)
Eating, like, 14 apples a day because it is the healthiest craving I have, so I just keep 'em coming.
Pinning on Pinterest, thanks to Amanda for her help with that. Remember? Me? Computer incompetent? That's right.
Chasing after that lil' hell devil I call Finn. He's getting crazier/faster/funnier/more disobedient/more energetic every. single. day. It's great fun. Great, exhausting fun. I'm sure having two kids with this guy on hand is going to be a BREEZE.
*cough cough* yeah, right *cough*



you have gained 0 pounds. you look amazing!
ReplyDelete