Mostly because I have 3 more months left...what am I going to do with myself?!?!?!
But really, the dresser has been bought (though not assembled. I couldn't even get it out of my car. This thing is heav-ay).
The drapes have been draped (although they haven't been hemmed...ever heard of standard sizes for curtains, Ikea?! No. Didn't think so),
The pictures have been framed (I will most likely be changing the frames 10 more times, however).
It's like, close, man. But as you can see by the aforementioned qualifiers to every statement...it's not done.
Here's a lil' sneakity-peak preview:
I know, I know, those curtains are seriously girly. I'm actually thinking the whole room is turning out a bit prissier than I had intended. It's like I need to put some skulls and crossbones on the wall just to balance it out or something.
In any case today Finn and I went to Ikea to buy the dresser and drapes and other things and when we got home he realized the awesome hat-potential of drawer organizers. Behold!
Did I mention Finn and I went to Ikea? Note to self: don't go to Ikea with a toddler and no one else. While he was a real gem, he wasn't any help in lifting heavy things or loading up my car or pushing the cart while I pushed the stroller. In fact, when all was said and done, we both went and congratulated ourselves on the mission: impossible with a cinnamon roll. So good.



No comments:
Post a Comment