Very cute. I've totally been leaning towards straight lines lately. Remember, if the frames don't match in colors you can paint them to match - or contrast, however you want. The variety in pattern can be fun. Well, I haven't actually done this but I've seen the results in other people's homes. I can't wait until babies move to beds and I get to re-decorate their room again :) That will be so fun! Another favorite DIY is the whole "get and old window and turn it into picture frames" one - each pane holds a different photo. So cool.
oh I LOVE them! Check out yard sales and DI for vintage frames, or even craigslist and search shabby chic. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I've totally been leaning towards straight lines lately. Remember, if the frames don't match in colors you can paint them to match - or contrast, however you want. The variety in pattern can be fun. Well, I haven't actually done this but I've seen the results in other people's homes. I can't wait until babies move to beds and I get to re-decorate their room again :) That will be so fun! Another favorite DIY is the whole "get and old window and turn it into picture frames" one - each pane holds a different photo. So cool.
ReplyDelete