Thursday, March 8, 2012

Remember That One Time?

I've probably written about this before, but here I go again...bear with me: exactly 5 years ago today I met a really awesome guy. We live together now. His name is Luke. He's pretty cool, I guess.

We met at the midnight premiere of 300 and his first words to me were, "Did you draw on your feet?"

Romantic, no?

(I had tattoos on my feet. They have been painfully removed. Because it did, in fact, look like I had drawn on my feet with pen.)

What I remember most about that night was that a.) the movie totally rocked; b.) Luke telling me a story about how he had to have a colonoscopy while he was in Germany and; c.) Both of us making up signs for the words 'colonoscopy' and 'Delorean' in case we ever had to play Charades and those words came up.

You can't say that isn't instant chemistry, right?!

Well, 5 years later and our sense of humor and maturity has not changed a whole lot because we're sitting here ('here' being our living room) watching Kung Pow: Enter the Fist for probably the fourth time.

Why? Because it is hilarious.

Delorean? We've got this.

1 comment: