10 months? 2 more months 'till the big partay??
Oh yes. He's gettin old.
And smart. And cute. And all that stuff a mom is supposed to say about her bebe.
People are always like, "Can you believe how quickly it goes by??!" And I'm always like, "Yeah!" But what I really want to say is, "Not really...Have you ever stayed indoors all winter/(unusually cold) spring? Time doesn't exactly fly." But I want to seem like Miss Perfect Mom so I keep it simple and optimistic.
But while things aren't hugely different than last month we've had a big ol' leap in the walking department. As in he's doing it. Like a drunk man trying to do the 'straight-line' sobriety test, but still. And while he's doing the stereotypical "walk from mom to dad" thing, he's also brave enough to go from couch to couch on his own. Or from couch to middle of the room. He's got an inflated walking-ego, like that,
"Walk farther than 10 steps? Heck yes, I can! I'm Finn Rebarchik!"
Splat.
Or something like that...
I'm trying not to encourage the whole walking business, though. I'm exhausted just from chasing him while he crawls. Shoot.
In other news, remember that tooth he got OVER A MONTH AGO?!....it's still a lone soldier in that barren landscape called Finn's gums. Who gets only one tooth and then stays that way?
And besides figuring out how to drink his bathwater and climb in and out of his pool, we're just looking forward to going to California in a couple weeks to visit my idea of civilization. Shweet!!
"Come, Follow Me" - Week Jan. 28-Feb. 2
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment