1. Finn = toddler. Basically, (and I'm just bragging, here...per usual) he's got this walking thing down to pat. And he's not even 10 and a half months old. He'll walk loops around the living room, into the kitchen, back to the living room and then to his room...all in one go. It's like he's surveying all of his domain now that he can actually see it from a a better standpoint. And he's almost mastered standing up on his own without pulling himself up on anything. It's almost as if he's turning into...wait for it....a REAL person!
2. My mom is running a marathon on Saturday because she's bad ass like that. I did a 5 mile run the other day and she caught up to me at the end of her 15 mile run. What?! And I'm not slow, people!... I'm not fast, either but hey, semantics, shemantics.
3. Project Runway starts tonight. I'm watching Season 8 re-runs right now and it's bringing back memories of how much I hate Gretchen. And how Finn was born on a Thursday and I was kind of bummed that they didn't have Lifetime in the hospital because that meant that I missed that week's episode.
4. I have cracked open my GRE study book. I've bought notebooks, I've bought vocab flashcards (because I kept on having to ask Luke what words meant...he suggested I read the dictionary. Hardy-har-har)...but I probably should be studying more than I actually am....like, now for instance. Because apparently I need to know that approbative is a synonym for lauditory. (side note: Blogger spell-check doesn't even think approbative is a word...but apparently the GRE does. Who am I to believe??!)
5. I was going to try and get 10 bulletpoints here, but it's looking like that is not going to happen...
6. I've got nothing else...dang.
7. Pictures!
Heeey!
Byyyye!



No comments:
Post a Comment