
My new beauty (Baby Jogger City Mini):
I love it. Luke is installing the car seat adapter and everything.
And while it is from Baby Jogger it is not a jogging stroller. Just a bitchin' everyday ride for my chickadees.
No biggie though because there's a BOB duallie on it's way (apparently) as we speak (or type. Or in your case, read. Covering my bases, here). Which is silly because I won't be able to use it with the little miss until she's older and she's not even here yet. And I have a single BOB....that is wedged into the trunk of the Kia at the moment. Not sure we'll be able to unwedge that beast outta there.
Obviously, I love me some strollers. I have 3 single strollers, too. Craigslist is going to love me in a couple of months when I try to downsize my stroller brood. Which probably won't happen because I really couldn't choose one to get rid of...I'm attached to those puppies :)



I totally caught the stroller bug too. Fortunately for us I don't have more than two....well.....five if you count two umbrellas and a snap n go. It's funny how nifty they are huh? It's like shoes. It seems like there's a different stroller for every occasion. *sigh* You got two of the coolest doubles out there though. Congrats! Good luck selling something. You'll use your double more than you realize - you may not need a single again....ever. Depending on if/when you have another one, that is. My cousin's three year old likes to sit in my stroller when W gets out becasue she gets tired and they have a single, which the baby gets to sit in. Which is why we were looking at doubles the other day :) I love the orange!
ReplyDelete