Monday, August 16, 2010

Uh Oh...I'm Turning Mom-tastic....

Its happening guys....I'm turning into a *gulp* Mom. Today, I bought a pair of Birkenstocks...verified, 100%, certified mom shoes. Oh dang...or maybe I'm turning into a hippie. I was listening to Simon and Garfunkel the other day...Sigh,nope, I definitely got the 'mom' feeling about these shoes...they are freaking sweet though!



In other news, my wedding ring doesn't fit on my sausage fingers anymore so for all (visual) intents and purposes, I'm a free woman! Sorry, Luke but I'm sure all the guys are gonna be lining up around the block to get in with this swollen, wheezing, generally unattractive, puffy gal :)

All in all, Baby Rebarchik is frantastic, I think he might be jumping rope with his umbilical cord...or playing soccer, or practicing tai bo in that uterus of mine....at least that's what it feels like. Can't wait to meet this trouble maker in SIX weeks. Somebody tell this boy to hurry up!

2 comments:

  1. haha I love your posts. OH NO! not Birkenstocks hnahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HURRY UP. But enjoy your time now, too. My ring was gone months ago which is crazy bc I'm no where near as swollen as I was with Q. 3 weeks for me yet...hopefully! :) My lil guy loves to play soccer with my gallbladder...and headbutts the bladder. :) Silly kiddos. Must be Rebarchiks through and through (T-R-O-U-B-L-E!)

    ReplyDelete