But when they gave me the baby it was a girl...a little mexican girl. So that's weird. But what's weird(er) is that I totally thought nothing of it...like, "oh, mexican girl baby? Sure, that could be mine"...
...After taking the baby home I suddenly realize that, "Wait! This isn't my baby! Me and Luke are both white! And you're supposed to be a boy!" So we head back to the hospital and tell one of the workers. He goes to the nursery and comes back with a little bundle, all wrapped up and snuggly and tells us that he found our baby! We unwrap the bundle and it turns out to be a box of mint chocolates. Once again, I don't think this is weird at all. Even when we open the box and start eating the chocolates.
Aaaand Scene.
So Weird.
Soooo Weird.
As a result of this dream we've put Russell Stover Rebarchik as our #1 baby name :)



No comments:
Post a Comment