Monday, August 9, 2010

Sooo I Might Have Changed My Mind....

Remember way back when, when I bought a fantastic stroller and it was the first "baby" purchase I ever made...well, my tastes might have changed since then (so shoot me, sheesh)...and as a result we exchanged old stroller for new stroller! New stroller is a little more "boy"ish, a little sportier and just kinda fits unborn bambino's already established "style"...yup, he's already got a style...go with it, he's gonna be fabulous :)

After spending the better part of an hour trying the smash the old stroller back into its box, Luke was understandably hesitant to put this new one together. But after my first prenatal class was cancelled because the lame nurse decided NOT to show up, I was achin' for something baby-related in my day and he kindly put it together for me (taking pictures along the way, lest his difficult wife change her mind again and he needs to put it back in the box). Whatta guy :)



Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment