Monday, August 23, 2010

You Know What's Fantastic?

...Life...in general.

But more specifically:
-My back not hurting anymore!

-Still being able to work out at the gym so I can at least salvage what little shape I have left!

-Our new bed! We got a four inch tempurpedic mattress topper for our bed and it has been h-e-a-v-e-n...and while it was obscenely expensive (imho) it was well worth it...even when luke is not so smug about the fact that it was his idea :)

-Work...ok, let me rephrase that, working in AIR CONDITIONING...for two more weeks at least.

-My baby nursery plans...when Nick finally moves out... bless his heart, his room has been turned into a baby's room with a bed in it, but he suffers through it :)

-Our new washer and dryer...yeah, I just posted about those, but guess what?! I'm super stoked!

-Little elbows and shoulders and butts and feet that are constantly turning my belly into some weird, morphing, alien sack of doom...its dramatic, I know.

-Only gaining one pound in two weeks for the first time in, oooooh, about eight months!

-Only having 5 more weeks until I FINALLY meet this little guy who I am SO incredibly excited about!

-Having a fantastic husband who puts up with my crazy "nesting" moments when I freak out because there are boxes in the closet and that just WON'T DO! He really is a saint, people...this man puts up with some pretty fantastic-ly weird freak-outs without blinking an eye. He even doesn't mind my new found snoring habit.

So yeah, all in all, life is good, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment