Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stuff..Whether You Like it Or Not...


My babies are so cute. AAAAAH (Sigh of love, right there).

Finn loves this girl in a big way. He loves it when she's happy and talking and points to her and says "Isla HAPPY!". He loves to get up all in her face and talk to her and she's always like, "whaaaaaat are you doing you crazy nut?"

Except in not so many words. There's a lot of facial communication going on.

And as you can see, hand holding is the newest development. If she fusses in her seat he grabs her hand and says, "Hiiii, its ok."

Whether she likes it or not. Usually not. 

So there's all that cuteness for ya.

Other than that, we're just doing some serious party planning for Finn's 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS WEEKEND. I've learned my lesson in holding massive get-togethers at el casa rebarchik and am opting to have it at a park where grungy-handed hooligans can get all sugar crazy somewhere they can run and jump and play without giving me a coniption fit in the process.

See? I'm learning.

So yeah, get yer party pants on and head on over!

Have I mentioned I'm glad that Finn isn't old enough to expect like, a massive, gift-laden party yet? I haven't gotten him anything yet and you better believe that when I do, its going to be books and clothes. Throw in some socks and undies I'm THAT mom. Yikes.

Anywho, there you go. Kids, party, cuteness. Isla is laughing like crazy nowadays. Seriously, she laughs like a crazy person so its hilarious for everyone. Unless you're Luke. She'll laugh for everyone except him...Sorry dude, obviously your stand-up needs some work.

She's also rolling over. And over. And over. She can roll across a room. She rolls over all night in her sleep and stresses me out because I don't like her sleeping on her stomach but she won't stay on her back. Oy. Even when she does end up sleeping, I still don't sleep. Life.

And Finn? Besides the party, we've also tackled the potty (excuse me while I high-five myself)...if you ask him what he does on the potty he says, "eat candy!". Yeah, queen of bribery right here. But guess what, he goes on the potty at least 3 times a day and for the first week, I'm calling that a mega-success.



 They're so handsome, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment