Two!
And he's acting like it, too. All day today all I've gotten is "no" "no" and then some more "no's". Way to usher in the terrible two's like a boss, kiddo.
He's great though...really. I promise.
His birthday party was a total bash. All the neighborhood kids showed up and there was cake and cookies and chips and basically all your junky foodstuff galore. We had it at a park but Finn was like, "Park whaaaat? Fooood!" I'm pretty sure his mouth was full of food the entire time. Which is fine because I'm pretty sure thats how I spend all of my birthday parties, too.
Pictures? Sure!
And after that we attempted family pictures. Yeah, none of those goin' up on this ol' blog because someone (who just turned two) wouldn't sit still for them. Any of them. We'll try again next weekend and maybe I'll sedate him or do it while he naps. I love the idea of him just sleeping in the background. I lol'd.
Something like that. Here's one picture we did get (sorry, Finn)
Other than that fun business, potty training is still totally hap-happenin'. He keeps asking to wear his 'undies' which I let him do only while we're at home because he hasn't quite mastered the whole 'go potty, like, every time you need to go' situation. But he goes on the potty all day so I'm happy and we're just taking it one day at a time.
Who thought going to the bathroom would be such a big freaking deal. Totally exhausting.
And last but not least, smarty pants (that would be me) scheduled Finn's 24 month and Isla's 4 month doctor appointments on the same day at the same time to get it over with all at once...sooooo that should be a total disaster. What with Finn's total and complete meltdown at doctors' offices and both of them having to get shots. Yeah, real smart.
Why don't I reschedule, you ask? Because I like a challenge, yo! Bring it on!
"Come, Follow Me" - Week Jan. 28-Feb. 2
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment