Friday, August 10, 2012

Finished!

Y'all are gonna get a photo dump today. TGIF!

I felt like I left the last post unfinished. Like, I know there was someone out there going, "Ummm...why didn't she put the rest of the house pictures up?! What a bitch"

And to that person I say, "First of all, don't be rude. Second of all...I totally understand. So here you go."

 Note the sleeping baby :) Our living room. BTW, we do have a TV. We're not totally Amish, I'm just standing next to it.


The beautiful bright hallway upstairs with the bedrooms.

The master bedroom. Definitely needs some pizazz, right? Not just a mega-huge mirror... We can't really do a headboard with the window...Pintrest, don't fail me now!!

The dining room!

There you go. I never leave a job unfinished!

1 comment:

  1. It looks much bigger in person, trust me!

    The white walls are great. Thanks, Brittany! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete