Playaaaaa. My kid's got killer moves with the ladies.
Onto pictures (boooooring):
Problem #1 while trying to take pictures of la famille is that Finn loves Nick (my brother extraordinaire).
Nick takes our pictures.
Finn always shows off his trouble-making skills for Nick because Nick thinks its hilarious. Finn is ever the comedian.
Problem identified.
Problem not solved, though.
Whatevs, we got some decent ones and I have officially given up my desire for that picture of all of us smiling angelically at the camera with perfect hair (or hair at all in Isla's case) and all that. My little spit-fire isn't going to be sitting still for a while. I've faced facts. I'm letting go, I swear...
This is how Luke feels about the whole situation...
My pretty girl :)
Close enough!
Finn kissing Isla :)
And he's off!
Come on, Isla! We were so damn close!!
...until Christmas.Up next: I made both the kiddo's amazing quilts after deciding to really embrace my inner old-lady. Er Mer Gerd...they look frantastic. Big pat on the back right here.



No comments:
Post a Comment