Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We Did It!

We made it to Ireland, in one piece, and I didn't even have a meltdown. Neither did Finn. Phew.

In fact, thank you to overnight flights, Finn slept a total of 8 out of the 11 hours we were on planes. I slept 20 minutes. Which means we've both been napping a bit since we got here.

It has been fantastic here though...they have the most glorious white, crusty bread and butter and candy and scones and cookies and sandwhiches.

Food aside, its still pretty good.

Thankfully it is cold enough that Finn can wear most of his killer cute winter clothes, too. With all of this in mind we might just stay here...

...
...
...

Just kidding! I miss my Luke...and my bed.

And since we've only stayed at the house/backyard since we got here, that's about it as far as our excellent adventure goes so far. Like, besides food and sleeping which everybody loves/is interested in, right?




Moon boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment