Seriously, nothing. We are currently in the void that happens after you get back from vacation because the universe knows you're only allowed a specific amount of excitement in your life so you better break it up, lest the end of your life be incredibly boring.
Know what I mean?
But we told the universe to suck it and did the most exciting thing you can do around here...go to the duck pond. Duh. We go basically every week but this is the first time I remembered to bring my camera.
And besides selling all of our soon-to-be-replaced junk off craigslist to ONE PERSON (that's like hitting the jackpot. I almost gave them stuff for free just for the convenience of it.) all we've got to share are these fantastic duck-tacular picturas:



I like his skull sweater. And his cute little face.
ReplyDeleteThe duck pond looks fun. I would join you any day.