1. We made it back from Ireland alive. But only barely. We travelled for a total of 22 hours...14 of those on a plane in a 2ft x 2ft space with a crazy baby on my lap. And then on our way home we got pulled over at 1145pm because our tail light was out. Thanks officer, thanks a damn. Jeez.
2. Jet lag has made Finn really hyper at about 3am. I am not so hyper but I get up anyways because I'm an awesome mom like that. Or something.
3. It's my birthday next Sunday! It's Nick's birthday, too but as a twin I reserve the right to sometimes say it's 'my' birthday instead of 'our' birthday. Best day of the year, basically. If I do say so myself. Which I do. I'm going to make so many chocolate chip cookies that the whole kitchen will be filled and I will eat them all because Luke is allergic to chocolate.
4. Finn copies everything we do, so now he can blow kisses, stick out his tongue and all that cutesy shmootsey stuff that old ladies can't get enough of.
5. That's it. Thanks for tuning in!



No comments:
Post a Comment