It's 6am and trust me, I'm not up because something exciting is happening. Tooth #14 (one of my molars...I love that they number teeth) is keeping my up for the 1200385th time and it HURTS. Backstory: Tooth #14 got a root canal about 5 years ago....4 years ago it got infected and I had to have some serious surgery on it...On and off until NOW it has hurt, gotten infected, talked smack at me, etc...and then on Monday I had ANOTHER root canal on it, you know, just for funsies. And now it hurts worse than ever. Shoot. I seriously tried to convince the doctor to just pull the sucker out but he said maybe later.
Rant: Over.
Other news! 2 days until Finn's birthday! Remember when I said he wasn't getting anything? I lied. I just dropped some serious cash on some new bigger winter clothes. Plus side: He's going to look adorbs all winter long. He's like a Gap model over here. Down side: Who knows how long it's going to fit him. Sigh. These darn kids always growing outta stuff.
He also got a potty. As a warning of what's to come.
And on a last note, for the party, we've got an army of TARDIS's!

He's so excited :)
That DANG tooth! I'm sorry. Happy Birth Finnie boy!
ReplyDelete