Thursday, September 15, 2011

365 days ago...

Hard to believe that one year ago this is where we were (on our way to the hospital):

And then this:
And also this:

And now we have this:

Birthday!

I remember after taking him home from the hospital I was lying in bed and he was in the bassinet next to me and my heart was racing because I thought, "I would literally die for this child"... ait felt momentous then but the thing is nothing has changed. I still lie in bed and my heart races because I think the same thing every single day.

In any case, happy 1st birthday punkin! My stubborn, adventurous, fearless little stinker who walked before he was 10 months old, who's first word is officially "moose" and who is unbelievably independent but still manages to sneak into bed with me every other night :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Finn! I love the little Tardis army. So fun! Cannot wait to plan babies' birthday party :)

    ReplyDelete