Wednesday, September 7, 2011

If it be now, 'tis not to come...

Not only did I survive the GRE but there is an actual chance that I did ok on the parts I needed to do ok on. Shweet! At the end of the test they give you your range for the math section and verbal section. For the verbal I got between 570-670...good, good. The math? 340-440...ahem....not so good. Which is fine because they don't look at that anyways. 'They' being the elusive yet legendary, bespectacled admissions board...

I'll get the actual scores after two angst-ridden months in November.

On a different stroke, in November we are moving to Springville to be a little closer to Luke's work. I'm excited for two reasons. A. We're closer to Luke's work. Duh and; B. Redecorating! I've got some pretty baller ideas...some from Jenna's sweet website and some from my own little brain. If you're familiar with T.S. Eliot and Shakespeare it's going to be awesome, if not it's going to seem kind of weird.

Por ejemplo: The sign in the kitchen will read "Do I dare to eat a peach?"....the one in Finn's room will read, "Well roared, Lion"....the sign by the door will read, "The readiness is all"...another is, "Fight till the last gasp"

...*crickets*......anyone?....

I think Megan Winegar-Long will like it, at least :)

And on the last and most differentest stroke, Finn's birthday is in 9 days! The party has been planned. The gifts have not been bought (this kid already has everything you could ever want ever), and the only thing left to do is make a bunch of little TARDIS's....trust me, it's gonna be great. The theme is officially and irrevocably Dr. Who visits the dinosaurs (logical because he can time travel in the aforementioned TARDIS...google it). I've bought him an outfit, I've color coordinated stuff, there will be dinos involved. Done and Done.

This is probably the most excited I've been about a party where the person of honor isn't going to even remember it.

2 comments:

  1. HA! You are so right. I absolutely approve and am very excited for you to post pictures of you literary decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete