"You know what would be a great idea?! A family run! Everybody loves running, right? Right?!"
The fine weather this morning was like a sign from above that this had to happen. HAD to.
Want to know why this run was a bad idea?
1. I'm injured. I literally limp around Cedar Hills every day with my head down in an attempt to salvage any dignity...because lets face it, anyone who sees a gimp running (very slowly) down the road in a sweater covered with fresh baby vomit should feel a lot of pity for that person.
2. Luke's not really a runner. And when he does run, he doesn't enjoy it very much. Also, if you haven't noticed, he's A LOT taller than me. So when he runs he lopes like a giant and I look like a ridiculous elf shuffling after him. It also looks like he's stealing my baby and I'm chasing him. See?
3. Its unbelievably hilly 'round these parts. Like, we started out and Luke was all, "You really expect me to do this?" and I was like, "Why don't we just walk..."
Good times.
Here's what we looked like when we got back...



"It also looks like he's stealing my baby and I'm chasing him"
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAH
I love you!
haha I love this post, you make me chuckle. I want the BOB! It is on back-order aah.
ReplyDelete