(Just Kidding...naming a child was a pretty big decision, I guess)
Anywho (pun intended), with the season premiere coming up in T-minus 10 hours (!), I decided that, with my plethora of spare time, I would do this:
Yup, that's a cake. That looks like the TARDIS (thats Time And Relative Dimension In Space for all ya'll non-nerds out there). It used to change shape to fit the time period the Doctor was visiting but it broke in when it landed in the 60's and is now stuck in the shape of a police box....and now you know :)
Man, I feel pathetically nerdy



You are so awesome. Now I want to make a Tardis cake...except we don't have BBC America in my apartment...so I guess I would need a real Tardis to travel so some other place that actually gets important channels.
ReplyDeleteYOU. ARE. MY. HERO.
ReplyDeleteHaving just watched the first 5 or 6 seasons of Dr. Who on Netflix (free trial) I now think your cake is AWESOME and I like David Tennant best. Just put aside that history proves that I like skinny geeky dark haired guys with big noses....lol. Also check out his imdb profile. He was inspired to become an actor by his favorite show - Dr. Who. Now THAT is funny. And cool - he actually got to do it.
ReplyDeleteExcited to figure out a way to watch most recent episodes...(no cable). I knew I was a nerd but I guess I've found a new way to be one.