Friday, April 22, 2011

We're So Cheese-y...

Two posts?! In one day?! My creativity knows no bounds...

But I have photos that the blogosphere needs to see...its imperative.
I kind of went on a cheese fueled extravaganza after dinner (Cheese makes me happy, ok? And we had stuffed crust pizza AND salt and vinegar potato chips with queso...you may think it sounds nasty but it ain't.). I got it in my head that we had HAD to take a family picture. Finn spit up all over his clothes so he went butt nekkid:



In other picture-related news...I snapped this gem this morning:

Finn has decided that in order to stress me out WHILE I sleep he'd start sleeping on his stomach for kicks...notice the breathe-able bumper? Yeah, he also likes to smush his face into the side of the crib to further stress me out. He's a champ.

I'm thinking when the weather gets a little less bipolar I might be able to regale you, dear readers, with something other than photos that are the after effects of cheese-induced hapiness...but we'll see :)

1 comment:

  1. First off, Yum with the cheese. Second off- you are a very good- very interesting- writer. I love reading. Tell Luke I say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete