"Finn, if you don't get a tooth by tomorrow, I swear I'm getting you dentures"
"Finn, if you don't start crawling right this minute, I'm giving you to an orphanage"
"Luke, do you think Finn will start walking soon? Talking?"
"Seriously Finn, you need to pop that tooth out ASAP...I'm calling the dentist"
"When can I feed him cheeeeezeburgers??!"
I know I'll regret all this impatient-osity sometime in the near future. But I can't help it, its my character flaw...le sigh.
But on the plus side, he's getting a tooth tomorrow. I can just feel it. That and he's finally started sleeping all night again. Shoot. If I should have been impatient for anything it shoulda been THAT.
He's mastered sleeping like a big boy, that's fo sho...



Vince has the teeth. And well, got to go to the dentist because one of them has chipped already due to his curiousity of teeth and love of chewing toys and thumbs....i still love this photo!!!!
ReplyDelete