...average weight of a 7 year old
...ummmm...two 25 lbs dumbells?
Or to put it simply, a whopping 50 lbs. That would be exactly how much weight I've lost since that fateful day in September. And boy am I proud of myself :)
(Yes, I know that some of that was an actual baby and whatnot, but, let's not rain on my parade, ok?)
Bonus? I put on less than 50lbs during those 9 months. Boo ya!
I'm not exactly running around in a bikini or anything. Especially since its unfathomably cold outside. But I must say, I am rather happy with myself.
First, I'd like to thank the academy. Well, mostly I'd like to thank my mom for watching Finn in the mornings while I lug myself around Cedar Hills in the freezing cold.
You could say, I literally ran my butt off! ...yep, these are the jokes, people.
Finn, on the other hand has put on 9+ pounds...but he also grew over half a foot so I'll allow it.

As you can see...we're both pretty stoked.



BRIT! congrats!! you did it so fast! I'm proud of you! good job mom!
ReplyDelete