Which means that Finn, my brother and I have the house ALL to ourselves...besides Luke, I guess. He's doing that whole "job" thing. Boooring!
Anywho, when me and Nick are left alone we usually have a pretty good time. A pretty good time in that we eat. Lots. Yesterday it was Kneaders with sandwiches and a HUGE cinnamon roll. Today it was Einsteins for pizza bagels and a HUGE cookie. We're like small children in that when Mom isn't looking we go sneak a bunch of junk food...
Who says we need to grow up, right?!
Here's a picture of the happiness going on 'round here:
Finn, on the other hand, seems to be going through some Grandma separation anxiety (or is it just me?)...its like he knows we're not as cool as his g-ma. Rude. Thank goodness he's decided that sleeping is cool again or I might just lose it. Again.
At least him and Nick are BFF's:
All that being said, if anyone wants to come over and eat brownies and cookies and cheez-its and junk, you know who to call. Boo ya!



No comments:
Post a Comment