So whats with the change? I have no idea. I must confess that I still swaddle the little sucker in a straight jacket every night...I tried letting him go commando for a couple nights but that kinda made the situation kinda a lot worse. With little control of those chubby little arms the poor guy was waking up punching himself in the face every hour...its funny except for the part where its 3am. Lol'ing I am not.
With all this sleep deprivation going on it is a wonder I haven't completely snapped...not that it hasn't happened before. Back around Christmas when we were holiday'ing in California Finn was up all night doin' what babies do best. I went to check on him thinking in my sleepy stupor that I had put him in the crib the OTHER way around.....freaking out ensued as I was convinced that his sleep sack had completely engulfed his head. After hearing this Luke got Finn ready for bed the next night and I walked in on THIS lovely scene:
Ahem. Thanks, Luke. Verrrrry Funny.
...ahh the lifestyles of the rich and famous...or poor and sleepy. Whatever works.



No comments:
Post a Comment