Monday, January 17, 2011

4 Months!

Yep, my baby's all grow'd up... *tear*

We hit the four month mark with a momentous trip to the Emergency Room...again. It must be his favorite place to go because YET AGAIN after a night of relentless crying in some sort of pain we get to the ER and Finn is happy as a damn clam. Which means YET AGAIN the nurses and doctors look at me like I'm a nutter (see hernia story...ahem). Thanks, Finn. Sheesh.

Turns out it was just gas.

I'll look back on this and laugh, I'm sure of it... Maybe after I've footed the bill for his stinky butt. Literally.

He's been fine ever since...naturally.

Now for his 4 month stats...because I know you care :)

Weight: 14.5 lbs (that's in the 50th percentile! Average! Take that all you naysayers who call him fat!)

Height: 25 inches (50th percentile again! This kid is so average...)

Head Circumference: Once again...who cares.

And besides going to hospitals, he's gotten really good at grabbing things and putting them in his mouth and growing hair...yep, his peach fuzz is growing into VERY blonde real-person hair. He has also decided that sleeping through the night is for babies, and he wants to get up 3 times a night just to say hi. Gotta love it though, right? Right?! Maybe.


ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment