Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just Sitting Here, Twirling My Thinning Hair...

After a rousing Christmas and exciting new year (where I went to bed at 930pm...whoops!) we've kind of hit the doldrums 'round these parts. Finn has started reaching and grabbing things which provides me with minutes of excitement everyday, but that is about it besides his constant chatter. I suggested to him that we should join the circus or something, but he doesn't have much to say for that idea....he's so unadventurous. But really, there are only so many times you can read an ABC book without completely losing it.

But he's so dang cute!


As for me, the post-pregnancy hair boost has run its course and all my lovely locks are not-so-slowly shedding back to my not-so-thick hair. Sigh. My hair brush looks like I've been grooming a shedding German Shepard...so that's....gross.

You know whats pretty awesome? That is about the only thing new in MY life. Yikes! I need to get out there, people! Seriously, if anyone wants to do something, please give me a holler...I'd get into a windowless van with a stranger at this point.

Just Kidding...

...unless the stranger has candy. Then we'll talk.

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your posts. you are hilarious! he is just the cutest thing, i can't get over it.

    ReplyDelete