Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy *****Day!

So yesterday was a special day...for Luke...even though he won't admit it. I'll let this picture explain:





Luke is like the birthday Grinch, but I made a cake anyway to see if he would warm up to the idea that a birthday is a celebration...and I think he may have. Slightly :)How could you not when your cake has Golden Oreos AND Reese's Pieces on it! But as you can see I was very tactful about not reminding him how old he is (I'll give you a hint: Its got a '0' and a '3' in it...and he ain't turnin' 03 people). Good times! In other news, my birthday (and Nick's) is in 23 days...let the countdown begin!

In other OTHER news, Finn had his two week checkup and stats are as follows:

Weight: 6 lbs 11oz
Height: 19.25"

Oh, and he's still cute. Phew :)

1 comment:

  1. 33333300000000000000 mwahahaha! All your birthdays are together - how fun!

    ReplyDelete