Here's whats on my list of things to do this week:
-Twiddle my thumbs
-Stare listlessly out the window
-Paint a wall and then watch it dry
-Cut the grass and wait for it to grow back again
-Glare at my belly, willing it to do s.o.m.e.t.h.i.n.g.
You get the picture....I went to the doctor's office and apparently this baby ain't in no rush to go nowhere...I love grammar. In any case, the nursery is set up, my bag is packed and I'm desperately fighting the urge to just show up at the hospital yelling, "let's get this party started!"...I'll give it a week before I resort to that, though.
But here's why I can't blame him for staying alap (as long as possible):
-Food is being directly channeled straight to his stomach...and isn't that every man's dream?!
-Two words: No. Clothes. Isn't that every man's other dream?!
-He's being transported everywhere in a cushy sack of liquid...man's other, OTHER dream.
Yeah, you get the picture...he's living the man's life in there :)
"Come, Follow Me" - Week Jan. 28-Feb. 2
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment