Thursday, July 1, 2010

3rd Trimester Woes...

Well, not quite...I have about 2 days until I'm technically in the 3rd trimester of this weird sensation they call "pregnancy"...but no worries! The fun is getting started early! Kinda like the circus...

So what exactly am I dealing with?

1. A constantly full-feeling bladder...you know that feeling when you think, man! I really gotta go! Try that aaallll the time...and then a solid kick lands in your bladder and you think that you just might lose it, so to speak...aah good, glamorous times my friends.

2. Sleeping Rip Van Winkle style once again. Where in the 1st trimister I slept through every single thing...now, I just sleep through everything AND still feel tired! So good!

3. Oh Baby is this baby big! Probably not really, as people still comment on how small my belly looks, but let me tell you, this kid is just hanging out, happy to be weighing me down in the most uncomfortable fashion...thus making him feel more like 20 pounds instead of just 2...but bless him, I think he's probably the cutest little thing ever and I haven't even seen him yet :)

But in reality, these small troubles are in no way impeding my absolute joy and hapiness of being a soon-to-be mother. I love it...a lot...so much so that I actually want to be a real-life mother and not just a host :) around 85 more days to go little guy!


Less than 3 months left...lets party like this guy :)

3 comments:

  1. i'm sad i can't see him grow up. i love this post. i'm excited to be a mom in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That was my life a few weeks ago. Now it's even better as sleeping longer than an hour or two at a crack is LONG gone for at least a few months AFTER baby Born is born! But, glad you're feeling good none-the-less! :) Cousin Kt

    ReplyDelete