Fast forward 4 years...I've lived in 4 different apartments since then and not ONE of them has had a washer or dryer...and it makes me want to cry. Is it because I didn't appreciate the privilege of having one in my first place that I have now been cursed??!
I'm finally at the end of my rope, though. I am GOING to buy a washer and dryer if it kills me (which I really hope it doesn't)! Especially before this baby comes. Right now we do laundry every two weeks (gross, I know) and I really don't want poopy, spit-uppy clothes hangin' around for that long. Nuh-uh, no way.
And with that I've got two months to find the perfect set at the perfect price (don't forget I'm a bargain hunter now...see previous post about bargain hunting). They have to be new (my requirement...I just can't seem to jump on the craigslist bandwagon) and top loading (Luke's requirement)...sigh, let the online perusing begin!



No comments:
Post a Comment