Monday, May 24, 2010

Guess Who Got Lucky?!

That's right. Moi. So, I'm on some babyblog...the best way to prepare yourself for impending motherhood if you ask me...and there's some random giveaway for a random person who posts a comment on the blog. They were giving away these super cute muslin baby blankets and burp cloths and I thought, "eh, what the heck." So I post my comment and then forgot all about it...until Friday! When I get an email saying I WON! Now, I was skeptical....my debit card number having recently been stolen I was wary to give anyone my information...but I checked the blog out again and it said, "BrittanyR won our giveaway!" Shweet. Shuper Shweet.

So now I am going to recieve some super cute blankets and burp cloths that I will have to stare at anxiously until this little bambino arrives to spit up on them :) Precious.

Plus...how freaking cute is that baby? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment