
Yes, my dear friends in less than a month Luke and I will be celebrating our TWO year anniversary! Time needs to slow down. Shoot. And while I may be in a delicate condition there is no end to the party we are planning:
Hotel on the La Jolla Beachfront: Booked.
Maternity Swimsuit: Purchased. (Beach worthy body: MIA)
TWO gift certificates to TWO different pizza restaurants in San Diego: Check. Don't judge, I love pizza.
Passes to the San Diego Wild Animal Park: Yessir.
The only lame part about this vacation is that the San Diego Wild Animal Park offers OFF ROADING SEGWAY TOURS (!!!) buuuuut they won't let preggo people ride them. Ugh! Ask anyone, and riding a segway is like, a life-long dream of mine...riding a segway through a safari, yeah, kill me now. I am in heaven. So I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. Sigh.
All in all, I am desperately willing the next three weeks to go by faster, but it's not working. Maybe sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day isn't helping. But I guess I can't complain, I have a good job, Luke works in the office right next to mine, and the hours are good. But when San Diego beckens.....



No comments:
Post a Comment