Thursday, May 27, 2010

Do you see that?

Do you see that little ticker on the right side of this post? The one that says: Baby Rebarchik, _______days to go? That number is getting awfully close to 100 days...and that's not a long time. Normally, 100 days sounds like forever for something to happen/arrive...but I am so not prepared....and not like, the cheesy "prepared for motherhood" prepared, goodness knows I'm never going to be prepared for that...more like, I don't even have any idea how I'm going to decorate the nursery prepared (I really want dinosaur bedding/decoration, but for some reason baby stores refuse to stock anything dinosaur-y. Lame.).

And for baby clothes, I know people who go out and buy baby clothes the second they find out the gender of their unborn bundle of joy...as for this bundle of joy? He's going to have to wait a couple more weeks (months?) for his ensembles.

Its probably because I'm still (yes, STILL) getting used to this baby idea, and putting off buying things certainly seems to quell my anxiety about the whole situation. BUT my madre is in town this weekend and who knows what kind of crazy, baby-induced antics we'll get up to in the meantime...stroller, maybe? maaaybe?

On a side not, 1 week 2 days until Luke and I drive to California for a much (MUCH) needed vacation. The 8hr drive part will be the most interesting...with my bladder being the size of a pea and everything...good times and bathroom stops are ahead


Most appropriate picture I could find...Final Countdown! Possibly the best song ever, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment