(David Bowie does the best introductions, non?)
The unthinkable has happened, guys.
I was accepted. To BYU's Master's Program. For English Literature.
!!!
I seriously couldn't believe it.
Granted, it is provisional that I get a B or higher in a Critical Theory class my first year.
Critical Theory?! I am the master of critical theory, guys.
Yep, that's what I'm telling myself.
(I'm not going to lie, though...when we decided to get a dog, I did it with the conviction that I wasn't going to be going back to school and would therefore have loads of time to watch a dog while raising two kids.
I'll figure it out, right?)
In any case, I've got a standing theory that someone on the Graduate Committee was either bribed or one of my recommendations was a blackmail letter that was accidentally uploaded.
But hey! I'll take it.
So, I am the goon squad and I'm coming to town. Beep beep.
Ok, maybe David Bowie isn't always the best for this kind of stuff?
Don't be sad, Bowie. You're still cool.




No comments:
Post a Comment