Adding a puppy into our (my) mix has been like adding a daily and constant tornado.
Toys! Scatter them!
Kids! Knock them over!
Walks! Do them all the time, always!
At the end of the day you will find me happily passed out in coma.
A COMA.
But seriously, these kids are keeping me on toes. I swear the minute I let up, they're all going to take over the house and Luke will come home to find me tied up in a closet.
(Well, that escalated quickly.)
But to make all the kid-induced mayhem more fun more me I make Finn push me on his bike:
I'm a real slave-driver, guys.
Really, I was trying to teach Finn how to ride the damn thing and after getting a teensy bit frustrated I kicked him off to show him how the pros do it.
Done and done.
As for Finn, he's like, really getting into this potty-training business (thank goodness). The end of diapers is so close I can taste it (that was seriously the grossest way to put it. Good job, me).
We went out twice today without him wearing diapers. No accidents.
Bam.
I am so very cautiously optimistic. I am a caution cone of optimism.
And Isla? She's getting THREE teeth at once. Her first three teeth ever. I'm like, really? Reallllly? I was sleeping for once and now you get three teeth? Great. The weirdest part is they're the same random top, side/fang teeth that Finn got first. Whatever, vampire baby.
But I dare say she is almost walking on her own.
How cute is that chubby little face? And she is such a little chubster. She weighed 20 lbs at her 9 month check-up.
Well, yep that's how much Finn weighed at 12 months.
And last but not least, Jüssi. My happy, little bundle of energy. Potty trained in 1 day and sleeps mostly through the night.
Hey kids, take a hint from your hairy, adopted sister, would you?
:)






No comments:
Post a Comment