Sunday, November 25, 2012

Before and After...

This really isn't that exciting, but we painted Isla's room...

...and oh, is it gorgeous! Long gone is that tan and brown combo that is just not right for a girl's room.

Am I right?!

I am right...let me show you guys whats up:

Before:



After!
I don't know what the color looks on that ol' computer of yours, but over here those walls are the most perfect mauve-y purple and cream you ever saw.

Also,I made those curtains, yo. 

Curtain Closeup!

And with that, we have painted EVERY. SINGLE. ROOM. in this freaking house (excluding Finn's room and the entry way...those are groovy just the way they are).

I can rest easy now, knowing that I have exploited my mom's painting skills to the max...yeah, she painted Isla's room, too. In addition to almost every other room and hallway here.

I'm ashamed. Really, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment