First up: Isla. 6 months. Half a year! Check out this cutie:
The fact that she has survived being around Finn all day is an honest to goodness miracle.
Seriously.
He likes to push her over and yell, “Roll Isla!”
Its terrible. Kinda funny. Mostly terrible.
We blame him for the fact that she’s already crawling at 6 months.
Getting herself anywhere with all that chub is a modern miracle, I tell you!
So yes, the standing theory over here is that she had to start crawling early to get away from him.
She’s
also sitting up all on her own, no problem. She can reach and grab
things without falling over and she can sit up from a crawling position.
She's an overachiever, this one.
Other Fun Stuff: She likes to steal Finn's spoon while he's eating breakfast and suck the yogurt off (I might even put their chairs close together to facilitate this).
Basically, Isla is totally happy and lovin' life.
As for the rest of the la famille Rebarchik?
Finn is still loud and crazy. And now, instead of saying ‘No’ he yells, “NOT funny!” But here’s the thing, Finn...it is
funny.
His protests are usually hilarious and about something totally
ridiculous. Like wanting to play with his trains in Isla’s crib. It
makes no sense...
Two year olds are way too dramatic. Its a fact.
And
Luke? He is currently trying to convince me to let him get a turkey for
Thanksgiving. I haaaaate Thanksgiving. So American. So gluttonous. Mostly, I don't particularly want to cook a turkey for 1400 hours.
Update: We bought a turkey. Damn.
And
me? I’m still working and whatever...and the best update on my life
ever?? I’ve lost all my Isla-weight (40 pounds!)...which means I weigh
LESS than I did before I had kids.
Wham bam, thank you m’am.
"Come, Follow Me" - Week Jan. 28-Feb. 2
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment