Tuesday, July 10, 2012

First Smiles...And Snot...

Baby girl has really been laying it on thick with the smiles recently...and today at the library I finally caught the tail end of one on my lame-o camera phone. Still, its sweet enough to give you diabetes.

 Aaaaah, love.

I know I said that my next post would be about Finn but my goodness that boy has the nastiest runny nose I ever did see and its truly unblogworthy just in grossness alone. It just. keeps. running. Why? Is it two-year old molars coming in? A simple cold? Or possibly just that toddler nose seepage happens and the cause is one of the universe's greatest mysteries...that one sounds about right.

He's still talking up a storm though. He's started saying 'yes' a lot, which one would think would be a good thing, right? Not so. He uses it instead of saying 'please'...like so:

"Boo boo (shamefully,his pacifier), yes!", "crackers (his favorite food), yes!" "Up (as in pick me up, my legs don't work anymore), yes!"...like, here's what I want and here's what you're supposed to say. He's a genius.

Mensa, watch out, if his IQ alone won't get him in, he'll just persuade you.

But what post would be complete without a picture of Finn wearing a BurgerKing crown upside down while reading the paper?...so with no further adieu!!!
Oh, that boy of mine. If I could love him any more, I would. But I can't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment