Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mullet Revisited...Revisited...

...'cause baby boy got his first real haircut! (see previous post for long-hair lamentations)

Cute? Yes? Yes.

There was no way I was going to tackle that sucker (the mullet and surrounding straggly-ness) on my own so I took Finn in to the barber and walked out covered in hair (he would only sit still if he was on my lap sans cape)...it looked like I had just walked out of a dog grooming competition. Seriously.

I wish I could have taken pictures as it seems like a momentous occasion, doesn't it? But holding him down WWE style and being on my lonesome made the task impossible.

He was awesome once he realized there was really sharp objects flying around his head.

Until they turned on the clippers. Some desensitization may be necessary lest he lose an ear next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment