Saturday, January 21, 2012

Debut Take Two!

Sorry for the self-indulgence but I couldn't help myself. Anyway(!), back story: We went and got some more ultrasound pictures taken because, frankly, the first time around I was very much less than impressed with the lady who did it. Yes, I know she was looking around for medical issues and whatnot, but come on, this is the first time we're seeing our baby! Give us more than 5 minutes!

It was legendary. I won't post all of the pictures but, you know, you don't have to look at them if you don't want to, ok? Geez. Let's not get picky, here.


She's a cutie...and this picture is almost identical to Finn's ultrasound picture...same button nose and same lips. My little twinsies :)

Waving 'hi'! You can even see all five fingers :)


You might not be able to tell, but she's putting her foot in her mouth. Yeah, I died.

1 comment:

  1. awwwe! I just love ultrasound pictures. We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete