Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh, Doctor Who...

...you make me so happy.

In the ever present lulls that come with being the stay-at-home-mothership I'm often flicking through the channels on the boob tube to fill my brain with useless matter. Hey, I've graduated college and stuff, my brain NEEDS useless matter!

And what show never fails to make my heart smile with joy? Let's just say no one makes me want to travel through time and space more than the good Doctor. Plus, David Tennant and Matt Smith are totally my sexy-nerdy type. Don't ask me to choose between the two, either. Because I can't.

I like the show so much Finn's 1st birthday party will be themed accordingly. And yeah, its going to be the middle of September but guess who is going to wear the infamous scarf? Luke. That's who. And guess who is getting a TARDIS cake? Finn. That's who.

Oh man, it must be slow around here if I'm already planning Finn's birthday party 6 months before the fact. Shoot.

So Doctor, thanks for filling my time with unrealistic aliens and fantastical plots. And thanks, Blogger for filling the 15 minutes before Doctor Who comes on :)

Can you tell I have a type? :)

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. I love the Doctor way too much for my own good. I seriously get chills when I think about last year's season finale...so much awesome time travel that worked in a way that completely failed on LOST (although I still love LOST). When I finally got caught up and finished watching all 5 seasons of the new series, I felt empty inside...what else is there that is so awesome to watch on Netflix? Luckily it's coming back on in April.

    ReplyDelete