Me: "Hey, Luke...Do you want to go to dinner tomorrow night?"
Luke: "Tomorrow night? Or do you mean tomorrow afternoon?"
Hardy Har Har...just because I like to eat dinner at 5 o'clock on Saturday. Oy vey.
And besides my penchant for eating dinner at a ridiculously early hour I have a few more geriatric qualities to add to my repertoire.
Golden Girls? My favorite show.
930pm? My bedtime.
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy? My favorite food.
Not to say my life is boring. Just like every other centenarian out there, during the day I can keep up with all the whippersnappers. I run 5 miles, go to spin class, mother a child and all that good stuff...
...but you know I'd rather be playing shuffle board (just kidding).
It's like the Curious Case of Benjamin Button...but I'm at the part where Brad Pitt is super hot but pretty old....yeah. Something like that...

Thank you for being a friend :)



No comments:
Post a Comment