
Yeah, did any of us get a souvenir from England? Nope. Thanks, Mom. Geez.
But it was Valentine's day which means that I got about 15 pounds of chocolate from Luke (its like his allergy to chocolate needs to be compensated by me eating loads of it. Tough break, right?) and the most amazing watch and flowers.
Luke got a $20 video game and a book. And yes, I do feel like a cheapskate...and the uncool spouse. Yeah, no one wants to be that person. Sigh.
What did Finn get? He got the ability to roll over onto his belly whenever he wants. And he does want to. Especially when I'm not looking. And definitely not when I want to show someone his new trick. Rude, Finn...Rude.
Oh, and he got a high chair! Which as you can see, he totally appreciates it...his enthusiasm is killing me:



Britt, you look so HOT!
ReplyDelete