On our way out a lady comes walking out of the photo studio towards us with a really hopeful look on her face...the kind where you KNOW they're going to try and sell you something...the look where you try and walk to the other side of the mall but you don't quite make it in time so you prep yourself to deny her immediately what she wants to sell you...phew.
Anywho, I reluctantly stopped and she said that she was new to the studio and doing training and would we like a free studio session so that she could practice...
I'm all about turning Finn into a diva so I totally obliged. And here are the results! Granted Finn WAS in the middle of his nap...and not really dressed for success camera-wise...but on the plus side his whole outfit is from the Baby Gap so I'm thinking of selling them the pictures ;)


Yes, he's flipping off the camera :) That's what you get for waking him up, yo.

I love this one...


They tried to make him look 'delicate' I think, by putting him in a fruit basket with fluff, but he managed to stay studly :)



SO cute!



HE IS ADORABLE!! And crazy dream this morning...me and my kids were in an episode of the family guy with you, luke and finn....too odd!!! i thought preggo dreams were crazy!
ReplyDelete